§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
- Below we inform you about how we collect personal data from individuals using our website. All data that is relatable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or individual user behavior, is deemed personal data.
- LORENZ Shoe Group GmbH, Joseph-Lorenz-Straße 3, A-4775 Taufkirchen/Pram, Austria is the controller as defined by Article 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can contact our Data Protection Manager by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or using our postal address adding „Data Protection Manager”.
- When you contact us by e-mail, we store the data you give us (e.g. your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number) to be able to respond to your requests.
- If we engage, for individual functions, service providers or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you as detailed below.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights regarding personal data concerning you:
- Right to information and access
- Right to rectification and erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability, unless it would require disproportionate effort
- Moreover, you have the right to make a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
- We protect your personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures. Those measures focus on protecting your data from unauthorized, unlawful or accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation. In spite of our efforts to maintain adequate due diligence at all times we cannot assure you that information you give us will never be read and used. Please note that we accept no liability whatsoever for disclosure of information resulting from errors in data communication for which we are not responsible and/or unauthorized third party access (e.g. e-mail hacking).
- We make every effort to ensure that data incidents are identified early and reported to the competent supervisory authority within the statutory period, including the affected data categories.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- When you visit our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not otherwise give us information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to dive into our website, we collect the following data, which are required for technical reasons to enable us to show you our website and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 subpara f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- Volume of data transferred every time
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- When you use our website the aforementioned data are stored by us; additionally, cookies are placed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to your browser; they provide certain information to the party that places the cookie (in this case: us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to increase the user-friendliness and effectiveness of the website as a whole.
- Our website uses the following types of cookies; below we explain their scope and how they work:
Transient cookies, see subpara b)
Persistent cookies, see subpara c)
- Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies, which store a so-called session ID with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. When you revisit our website, your computer is recognized. The session cookies are erased when you log out from the website or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a specified period of time; the period of time may vary depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences e.g. to reject third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in that case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Our website uses the following types of cookies; below we explain their scope and how they work:
§ 4 Additional features and offerings of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For that purpose you are required to give us additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
- We also use external service providers for processing some of your data. They were carefully selected and commissioned by us and are obligated to follow our instructions.
- We may also share your personal data with third parties when sales campaigns, sweepstakes, the conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us jointly with our partners. You will get more information when you provide your personal data or find it in the description of the offering. In the case of sweepstakes we use your data in particular for prize notification and advertisement purposes.
- Where our service providers or partners have their registered address in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offering.
§ 5 Objecting or withdrawing consent to the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. Your revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it vis-à-vis us.
- As far as the processing of your personal data is based on the weighing of interests by us, you can object to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you. If you make such an objection, please state the reasons why we should no longer process your personal data as we did before. In the case of a substantiated objection we will look into the situation and either discontinue and/or adjust the data processing or give you our compelling, legitimate reasons why we will continue the processing.
- Of course you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. Please inform us about your objection using the following contact data: LORENZ Shoe Group GmbH, Data Protection Manager, Joseph-Lorenz-Straße 3, A-4775 Taufkirchen/Pram, Austria, e-mail: email@example.com.
§ 6 Newsletter
- If you give consent, you can subscribe to our Newsletter, by which we inform you about our current interesting offerings.
- In the subscription to our Newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in process: when you have signed in, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you entered, requesting you to confirm that you wish to receive the Newsletter. Additionally, we will store the IP addresses you used and the times when you signed in and sent your confirmation. The purpose of this process is to keep proof of your subscription and potentially reveal a misuse of your personal data.
- Mandatory data for receiving the Newsletter are marked. After receipt of your confirmation we store your e-mail address for delivery of the Newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 subpara a GDPR.
- You may withdraw your consent to receiving the Newsletter at any time and unsubscribe the Newsletter. You can withdraw your consent by clicking the relevant link in the Newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a message to the contact address provided in the Site Notice adding “Data Protection Manager”.
- Please note that we analyze your user behavior when we send you the Newsletter. The e-mails we send you contain so-called Web beacons and/or tracking pixels, i.e. 1 pixel x 1 pixel image files that are placed on our website. To analyze the traffic data we connect the data listed in § 3 and the Web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also links received in the Newsletter contain this ID. The data are collected only after pseudonymization; the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, thus direct personal identifiability is excluded.
You may disagree to this tracking at any time informing us by e-mail: email@example.com. The information is stored as long as you remain subscribed to the Newsletter. After unsubscribing, the - anonymous - data will be stored by us purely for statistical purposes. Tracking is also impossible if you disabled the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case, the Newsletter will not be fully displayed and you may not be able to use all functions. When you choose manually to display images, the tracking described above will take place.
- Implied consent to receiving electronic messages, whether or not they are of an explicitly promotional nature, can usually be assumed if the recipient or a third party for whom he/she is responsible – likewise in the case of absence of disclosure authorization due to objective apparent legality which gave rise to an expectation of existence – has made his/her contact information publicly accessible. The functioning of the business operations and an interest in a proportionate way of establishing business contacts constitute legitimate interests for which higher-than-average standards must be applied for special groups of persons (e.g. media representatives).
§ 7 Online application systems
In the course of the application process we collect and process personal data.
With your application you assure us that the information provided by you is true. Please note that a false statement or intentional omission can constitute grounds for refusing to hire you or, later, to dismiss you.
Personal data are only collected, stored, processed and used for purposes relating to your interest in being employed now or perhaps in the future and to the processing of your application.
As a matter of principle only staff who is aware of data protection and security matters and bound by a contractual confidentiality obligation will have access to your data. Your data will be read by HR professionals and forwarded for staff recruiting purposes to the manager of the relevant department.
Your personal data will of course not be disclosed to third parties outside the company unless it is allowed by law (legal basis: Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 subpara a GDPR, Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 subpara f GDPR – e.g. within the group).
By sending your online application you agree, in principle, with these terms.
§ 8 We use Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and allow the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your site usage is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, your IP address is first trimmed by Google inside Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting Parties to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and trimmed there. IP anonymization is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate, for the website operator, your use of the website, compile reports on the website activities and provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet.
- The IP address transferred from your browser for Google Analytics purposes will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the cookies from being stored by adjusting the settings of your browser software; please note that in that case you may not be able to use all functions of this website. You can also prevent the transfer of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your website usage (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of that data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plugin using the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the „_anonymizeIp()“. function. This means that IP addresses are truncated before the processing to exclude that they are relatable to a person. Where collected data concerning you is relatable, it is immediately excluded, and the personal data is thus promptly deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to be able to analyze and constantly improve the use of our website. On the basis of the generated statistics we can improve our website, products and services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed to applying the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 subpara f GDPR.
- Third-party supplier information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Site Policy: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use Google Maps. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allows you the convenient use of the maps function.